The next-generation PMAG 30 GEN M3 is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications. While the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a range of additional weapons such as the HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and others.
In addition, durable dual-side transparent windows allow for quick determination of approximate number of rounds remaining in the magazine. Utilizing a high visibility indicator coil on the spring and numerical markers on the magazine body, the MagLevel window system provides positive verification without affecting the durability or reliability of the magazine.
Similar to the MOE PMAG, the GEN M3 features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning.
The GEN M3 PMAG features a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons. Low profile ribs and new aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches. An included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit.
The 10/30 riveted PMAG has been modified by Ace's Armory to permanently restrict the magazine capacity to ensure compliance with magazine capacity restricted states. The PMAG is new from Magpul Industries and will be shipped in its original wrapper. We have modified the original magazine with a rivet to stop the follower at a precise location, thus permanently limiting the capacity of the magazine to 10-rounds. Each magazine is inspected during our quality control process prior to shipping to ensure compliance with state regulations.
NOTE: **ALL RIVETED MAGS MAY TAKE UP TO 1 WEEK TO SHIP**
- Ranger Plate – The Magpul Ranger Plate is a rubber pull tab that replaces the base plate of the magazine to aid in pulling inverted magazines from pouches for tactical applications. We install the Ranger Plate on the magazine prior to shipment. Note, the ranger plate can be removed and replaced with a standard base plate on our riveted magazines.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non-Colt-spec platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Transparent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 30
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit